I can’t believe it’s already New Year’s! I want to thank you all for the amazing support and love this year. Treats With a Twist has grown by leaps and bounds and I know that next year will be even better!
Let’s take a look at the Top 5 recipes from 2013, as determined by YOU, my lovely readers.
5. Skinny Monkey Granola – Ooo! Good choice! Granola is my weakness and apparently its yours too! Almond butter, bananas, and crunch! My favorite things.
4. Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars (no bake) – Here we go again! A nutty ‘nana combo! Love!
3. Healthy Peach Dump Cake (gluten-free) – Surprise surprise! A super simple cake shortcut! You all surprised me with your love of this one. I love it too and my mom even made it twice in one week after I posted it!
2. Egg White Oats – The basics are the best things to master! I have egg white oats almost every morning for breakfast still, and this recipe always is in my mind. Glad to see I am in your head in the mornings too (in a non-creepy way if that’s possible).
1. Key Lime Pie Overnight Oats – Hurrah! I LOVE my “dessert oat” flavors and was SO ecstatic to see that you do too! This one is the best!
Turns out you all love breakfast (and gluten-free treats) just as much as I do! I’m in great company!
Thank you all! And Happy New Year!