1. We named the baby! I’m not sure when I’ll announce it (probably when he’s born in all of his majestic glory) but we’re really excited about it.
2. My husband called me just to talk about Blake and Miranda getting a divorce. I’m not surprised and yet, what????
3. Did you see all of the amazing recipes during Popsicle Week?! You have to make all of them!
4. I found out my weight so I could start using my FitBit. I cried, yet I know it’s from getting pregnant and being pregnant. Reality bites.
5. Have you been watching the Bachelorette this season?! I love how absolutely terrible it is. I scream at the screen. Why is she not asking important questions? “Where would we live? What are your work goals? What are your life goals?” Instead she just “feels” like each guy would be a good husband.
I’m so excited about Ray Donovan! OMG I can’t even. Liev Schrieber is just so dang hot I can’t stand it. Yup, that’s pretty much what I think of it. Oh, and the giant dog that Abby found and kept? Love. I was reTweeted by the show a couple weeks ago and I almost had a heart attack.
6. I’m addicted to bags at Target lately. I felt a need to buy (as in have my mom buy) 2 of the striped ones for weekend trips, and yet there’s a mint polka dot bag that’s killer cute too! Or maybe I’m just addicted to spending ALL THE MONEY at Target?
7. I made my birthday list! It’s my last birthday before becoming a mommy and I feel like it’s my last birthday, period. I know that I’ll be receiving gifts for my children from now on, or receiving nothing, being told that birthday gifts are for kids. That’s cool. But I still have a bunch of stuff I want. So…who’s going to buy it all for me?? Ugh, me. Oh well. I’m a child. Sprinkles please.
I’m going to share it with you soon because I’m pretty sure you’ll flip for all the pretties too!
8.Lately I’ve been obsessed with getting 2 things: a record player [for the baby of course…I’m sure he’ll love listening to Elle King and Kacey Musgraves on vinyl] and a lamb. Yes, a real lamb. The kind that grow into sheep. Someday, I swear I’ll have them both. One sooner than the other, but they’re both happening [Sorry Steve, I must have the lamb].
What have you been obsessed with lately?!
Can you guess what we’ll name the baby? I’m really curious as to what you think an awesome name would be.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.