It’s time for Fabulously Fit Friday!! I can’t wait to share with you my latest health and fitness endeavors (and some random things I’m pretty psyched about too).
I’m about ready for new shoes! Omg I promise I’m wearing pants!
How have you been?!
I’ve been really all over the place, fitness-wise. Last time we played this game I was ALL about redoing the Bikini Body Guide…weeellllll….
I did for 3 weeks. And then, I hit a major wall. I just couldn’t do it anymore. I hated that feeling! I loved the community, I loved all of the Instagram inspiration! And yet, I just couldn’t do it anymore (mentally, not physically…though some physically).
So, no beating myself up, it was time for a quick change. I transitioned into restorative walks around my block, racking up lap after lap. I also was finally able to get back to my yoga classes!
I hadn’t been to yoga since February! I know! It broke my heart, because I was doing it at home, but there were so many obstacles in my way when it came to getting to class. All of February, we got hit with ice storms. I was sick off and on (my husband and I both got epic sinus infections in February, and we were quite the miserable pair). And then when I wanted to go, sometimes I just couldn’t wake up and sometimes I realized there was going to be a sub and I really didn’t want to go then.
Anyways. Point is, I got back to my Friday morning advanced yoga class and my Monday night all-levels yoga class. And on Wednesday evenings, I still go to Spin!
So, no worries, I was definitely still working out. I also am following the Bikini Series by Tone It Up. It’s one of my favorite events that they do, and it’s totally free and you can do all or some or none of the workouts. I just love their community and love aiming for wonderful goals (100 miles by summer!).
Ok! Now that you’re updated on my fitness world at the moment, I have a few random wonderfuls to share!
1. Have you seen the stamps at the post office lately?! There are Farmers Market themed ones that I just L-O-V-E and make sending off hand written letters even more delightful. Go get some.
2. Lilly Pulitzer for Target starts on the 19th of this month and I am DYING. I just love the Hamptons prep look that everything is drowning in. I want I want!
3. I finished all of my booking for the Blend Retreat that is coming up in May! I’m so excited!! I went to the retreat last year and had just the best time. This year I’m attending as a blogger sponsored by Chex gluten-free cereals and I couldn’t be more proud. It’s just going to be the best weekend with tons of friends and networking and it’s in my original home state, Colorado, so I get to go early and see my dear family and friends. Heart = full.
4. Sephora sent me a 15% off coupon. Crap. Let the list begin. I’ve handed them all of my cash and cards.
5. I’m an emotional wreck lately and need to apologize times a thousand to my husband, who thinks I’m crazy. Like, I got the sweetest gift from our friends, and I was tearing up all over the place. And then I wanted enchiladas for dinner (I’m pretty sure the last time I had enchiladas I was in college…) and I cried. Like…what?!
I hope you have a great weekend! Tell me about you favorites lately! What are you doing with this beautiful weather? What random things are you excited (or crying) about?!
Did I use enough exclamation points in this one?! Ugh! Sorry! <– again