This No Bake Honey Cheesecake with Pistachio Coconut Crust is not only simple, it’s healthier, perfectly portioned and sweetened only with honey! Cheesecake has never been so easy!
I’ve recently become a renewed cream cheese addict. I loved it as a kid (bagels were only a vehicle) and I could put away cheesecake like nobody’s business. But as an adult, I never ate it and could care less about it.
Well, then I got pregnant and gluten free bagels smeared with cream cheese became my must-have duo for weeks on end. Ever since then, the cream cheese addiction is in full swing. Gimme gimme.
Depending on the way it’s made, cheesecake can be a BOMB of calories, sugar and fat. Not that there’s anything wrong with that every now and then…but for that reason, I tend to avoid it altogether. Well, now I’ve made a WAY healthier version and avoidance is no longer my middle name.
My No Bake Honey Cheesecake is actually a sneaky mixture of my beloved cream cheese (the reduced fat one) and plain Greek yogurt! And, it is only sweetened with a touch of honey! To add to that, the crust is a super simple mixture of pistachios, unsweetened coconut, coconut oil and honey!
This recipe comes together in minutes with minimal effort. You can make a bunch of them to keep in the fridge for a party, or make the recipe as is and have a nice little date night dessert for you and your honey…or, you know, just eat them both yourself.
With my No Bake Honey Cheesecake with Pistachio Coconut Crust, you can have cheesecake in a matter of minutes and feel absolutely no guilt as you gobble it up. This simple, healthier recipe will make you look like a domestic goddess when you bring it out at dessert-time!
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- 3 Tbs. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ Tbs. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- In a food prep or a small blender, combine the pistachios and coconut. Pulse until very fine. Add the coconut oil and honey and use a spatula to stir together until completely combined. Divide this crust mixture between two jars and press into the bottom.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla. Use a small whisk to whip all of the ingredients together, whisking well. Divide this cheesecake mixture between the two jars and smooth the tops.
- You can enjoy them now or cover with lids/plastic wrap and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat them.
- Note: keep finished cheesecakes in the fridge for up to a week. You can eat them plain (how I like them) or top them with honey or fruit!