I’m teaming up with Sabra again! We’re celebrating the Super Bowl together and I’ve made Cheesy Chicken Ranch Dip just for the occasion.
Remember how much I LOVE the Super Bowl?! Well Sabra has Super Bowl fever too, so we make the perfect pair.
Well actually they want you to know that Sabra and Stacy’s pita chips are the perfect pair, and that’s cool too. If you buy Sabra and a bag of Stacy’s in their Buy, Snap, Score promotion, you can get $5 off if you go here! That’s a lot of moola! You’re welcome.
Ok, so I’ve decided to make an ultimate dip that I have, no shame, eaten straight up with a spoon! My Cheesy Chicken Ranch Dip is SO delicious and super simple.
I used the Sabra Farmer’s Ranch dip in my dip, which is made from Greek yogurt, so you are actually getting a dose of healthy for your Superbowl!
The great thing about this dip is that it comes together quickly! You just bake up some chicken breasts, shred them (with your hands, a couple forks, or using a hand mixer), mix that with the Farmer’s Ranch, some cheese and a touch of cream cheese, add a shot of hot sauce, top it off with crunchies and bake it! Seriously, that’s all.
I’ve kept this recipe gluten free by using “flaked corn” cereal as a crunchy topping and using my own corn chips and some veggies as my dippers. You can use whatever you love, though (ie if you are a Stacy’s addict)!
I’ve included my super easy corn chip method below too, just in case you’re feeling fancy. I highly recommend them!
- 10-12 ounces chicken breasts
- ¾ cup Sabra Farmer’s Ranch dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 ½ cups “flaked corn” cereal
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Lay your chicken breasts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper (just a touch of each). Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken breasts are fully cooked. Let them cool for 15-20 minutes on the counter.
- Shred your chicken breasts and place in a large bowl.
- Add the Sabra Farmer’s Ranch dip, cream cheese, shredded cheese, hot sauce and a bit of salt and pepper to the chicken. Mix well until creamy.
- Spray an 8x8” baking dish with nonstick spray. Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Pour the cereal into a plastic zip-top bag. Crush into small pieces. Spread the cereal into an even layer over the chicken dip. Drizzle the top with the olive oil.
- Bake the dip for 25 minutes, until the top is crispy and golden.
- Serve and enjoy immediately. Use your favorite chips or veggies to dip!
- 10 corn tortillas
- olive oil spray
- 1-2 tsp. smoked paprika
- coarse Kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Spray the parchment with olive oil nonstick spray.
- Stack 4-5 tortillas and cut into wedges (I cut mine in 6 wedges). Stack and cut the rest.
- Lay the tortilla triangles out on the parchment in a single layer.
- Spray the tortilla triangles again with nonstick olive oil spray. Sprinkle on paprika and Kosher salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pans, then bake for 5-10 more minutes, watching the tortillas to make sure they don't burn.
- Let the pans cool on a wire rack.
- Use your chips with your favorite dips!
- Keep leftover chips in a zip-top bag for up to a week on the counter.
Note: This post was sponsored by Sabra. The recipe, photos and opinions are my own. I would never work with a company that I couldn’t stand behind, so I am thankful for the support you my readers have shown towards these sponsored posts.