Sprinkle Covered Cherries are such a fun, easy treat. They come together in minutes, are addictive, and don’t require any baking, which is perfect for these hot summer months.
Sprinkle Covered Cherries, ie Sprinkle Dipped Cherries, ie Sundae Cherries, ie Confetti Cherries, ie CRACK!
I know this may sound like a crazy “recipe” because it is so simple, but seriously, these cherries are the bomb! I could eat a million of them in one sitting.
And because it just happens to be cherry season, you can make them and eat them with abandon, not feeling like you’ve just spent a million dollars on a treat.
These cherries are so good solo, or on a sundae. Just don’t forget that they still have the pits in them, so enjoy them slowly.
You can use white chocolate or dark chocolate for this recipe, but I promise you, if you use that vanilla Candy Quick easy melt white chocolate stuff, they’re the BEST. And use whatever sprinkles delight your eyes. I use jimmies because I love them.
Make as many of these as you can, because if you intend to share them, you’ll probably accidentally eat half of them, so plan for that. And enjoy!
- 20 cherries, washed, stems on
- ½ cup of easy melt white chocolate
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate.
- Dip the a cherry into the chocolate, then roll in sprinkles, then place on a piece of parchment to set. Repeat with all of the cherries until you’re done.
- Let the chocolate set completely. Eat, enjoy!
- Keep finished cherries in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.