Don’t worry! I’m not done with pumpkin-palooza! But I just had to take a pause and do a roundup of the amazing September Treats Favorites we’ve had so far. Good? Good.
I’ll keep this short and sweet because we ALL want to get to the treats (and because I’m 3/4 of the way through reading Gone Girl and I have to finish it!!). Ready to drool and then make something gluten-free and Fall fabulous?
1. Carrot Almond Muffins! Um, yes please! Plus, it’s all about the crumble, right?
2. Simple Oat and Cherry Breakfast Cookies! I’m ALL about eating cookies for breakfast. These are super healthy and you’ll be excited to share them with your friends and kids…just kidding, you’ll probably hide them and eat them all yourself. All cool.
3. Mini Pumpkin Pie Smores Tarts! Enough said.
4. Pumpkin Spice Granola! Crispy, crunchity, pumpkin spice-ity… (think I’ll be sued?)!
5. Pumpkin Spice Granola Pancakes! Let’s throw that stuff up there into and onto some pancakes! Ok! Now we’re best friends.
6. Baked Pumpkin Donuts! Ok, clearly I’m stuck in breakfast land and frolicking through pumpkin fields. Care to join me?
And that was September! Are you hungry? I’m hungry. Please excuse me…