Popsicle Week is here! And I’ve made you Pistachio Dipped Cherry White Chocolate Popsicles! They’re super simple, delicious, and will keep you cool all summer long.
It’ssssssss POPSICLE WEEK!!!
Popsicle Week is when us crazy food bloggers come together (figuratively speaking) and sprinkle you with crazy delicious popsicle recipes! It’s SO exciting. And just gorgeous (seriously, just look at all of the popsicles that are floating the web this week).
My popsicles are the Pistachio Dipped Cherry White Chocolate Popsicles. And they are SO simple.
Basically, cherries are on sale and abundant right now, so go get some.
And get a pitter. Because, honestly, there’s no reason to have purple fingers for a week from hand-pitting.
You basically just heat milk (I use almond milk) and that awesome Candy Quick white chocolate stuff that comes in a giant brick but is divided into smaller rectangles until it’s melty, add blended cherries, and freeze. So simple!
And when they’re totally frozen, I love to dip mine in white chocolate and roll in pistachios. This is a killer delicious step, so you probably shouldn’t skip it (I know you still want to be friends with me…so just don’t skip this step and we’ll be golden).
Ok! So go make these, eat them ALL and then go check out the other amazing popsicle recipes from my fellow bloggers. Happy Popsicle Week! *emoji confetti*
- heaping 1 ½ cups cherries, washed, pitted
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup easy melt white chocolate (or 1 block of vanilla Candy Quick)
- ¼ cup easy melt white chocolate (or 1 block vanilla Candy Quick)
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- In a food processor or blender, blend the cherries until well broken but not completely smooth (a few tiny chunks are always fun in a popsicle).
- In a small sauce pan over med-low heat, heat the milk and the white chocolate until the white chocolate is melted and completely mixed in. Turn off the heat. Mix in the cherries.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds. Freeze according to your mold instructions, or overnight.
- Before serving, melt the remaining white chocolate. Dip the corner of a popsicle in the white chocolate, roll in pistachios. Repeat with the rest of the pops. Eat and enjoy!